Ravn Mani Playing Cards
Ravn Playing Cards are back! With a new design!
A custom-designed deck of playing cards designed by Stockholm17 for Caroline Ravn, magician. We teamed up for the 3rd time to deliver an elegant and classic looking deck of playing cards, with improved Courts and standard faces.
New tuck box design, new Jokers and Ace of Spades.
This deck is perfect to perform magic tricks, cardistry, and of course to play at the green table.
The deck is printed by Cartamundi on a special paper stock with specific varnish designed for better handling and durability.
56 cards printed on Cambric 310gr Black Core paper with 9C² varnish.
Ok, but what is this Cambric paper?
In 2016, Cartamundi introduced this paper stock and varnish and we loved it. It is the same paper stock and finish used for Ravn Purple Haze, produced in 2017.
Ravn Mani Playing Cards, has a yellow back and chocolate brown tuck, with metallic orange foil and embossing!
- 52 standard faces with custom Ace of Spades.
- 2 custom Jokers, new and with reveal card.
- 2 gaff cards: Jack of Clubs/10 of Hearts and double backer.
- The look of the 12 Court cards has been improved. The faces of the Jacks, Queens and Kings look better, and their hands have been redrawn as well.
- The tuck box is printed by Oath Playing Cards and is made with Soft Touch paper.
- Tuck box and cards are cello-wrapped.