Mint 2 Blueberry
Le carte Mint 2 Blueberry vengono stampate dalla United States Playing Card Company su un Crushed Casino Grade Bee Stock e rivestite con un setoso Air Cushion Finish. Le tue mani non meritano altro che il meglio.
Le carte da gioco mint contengono una serie di preziose caratteristiche per i maghi. Il design posteriore include il nuovo e migliorato sistema di marcatura Mint multidirezionale. Le carte sono tradizionalmente tagliate per facilitare l’esecuzione di perfetti miscugli di Faro. Ogni mazzo include anche una doppia carta di supporto e due jolly identici.
2ND EDITION Updates Mint 2 Blueberry
- Fresh new flavors. (Mint 2 Blueberry and Cucumber MINT)
- A refined card stock for optimal handling. (Crushed Casino Grade Bee Stock)
- Major improvements to the MINT Marking System.
- The back design pattern has been slightly expanded for a cleaner look.
THE BACK DESIGN
Using a classical approach to design, MINT offers an aesthetic that is familiar, but fresh. The elegant repeating pattern evokes the decks that have survived the test of time.
- A modern take on traditional playing card design.
- Thin borders for more aesthetic spreads and fans.
- Simple, clean, and elegant.
FRESH NEW FLAVORS
The Second Edition MINT’s are available in these flavors:
- A crisp shade of blue.
- So fresh and so clean 🙂
- This flavor has been unlocked!
- An elegant shade of green.
FACE CARD DESIGNS
- The face designs are mostly traditional.
- MINT is designed with magicians in mind, so standard face designs help make the cards look relatable and innocent.
- Classic court card designs with a modern touch of MINT.
- A beautiful Ace of Spades.
THE CARD QUALITY
The quality of the cards is of upmost importance. MINT 2 will be printed by the renowned United States Playing Card Company with precise specifications and the highest quality standards possible. The cards will handle like a dream 🙂
The Card Stock
- MINT 2 will be printed on a Crushed Casino Grade Bee stock.
- The goal is to create long lasting cards that are buttery soft and have a healthy snap.
- The cards will be coated with the legendary Air Cushion Finish.
- The silky smooth surface is perfect for creating beautiful spreads and fans.
- The cards will be Traditionally cut.
- This aids in the process of executing weaving techniques and Faro shuffles.
THE MINT MARKING SYSTEM
The MINT design includes an ingenious marking system that allows you to read the identity of the card by looking at the back design. Magicians can take advantage of this clever feature. (Please use responsibly!!!)
- Major upgrades have been made to the intuitive marking system.
- A brand new innovative feature has been added.
- Now 25% larger markings for easier reads (still invisible to the uninitiated).
- If you can read a clock, you can read the MINT Marking System
- See Project Update #8 for more details on this.