Forest Playing Cards
At the end of each quarter, all Forest Playing Cards profits will be sent to onetreeplanted.org. (501(c)3 tax-exempt organization) Our goal is to plant 25,000 trees with this first edition.
Ice core data from Greenland and Antarctica show a steady natural increase and decrease of CO2 ppm levels throughout the last 800,000 years. In around 1950 we reached a level of atmospheric CO2 that hasn’t been seen since before humans walked the planet. Since then, we’ve added an extra 24% to that mark. A 24% jump usually takes about 25-60 thousand years to happen naturally, we did it in 68 years. This is causing a chain reaction of global events. One of those chain reactions bring drier weather, droughts in woodland areas, less cloud cover, and longer/stronger fire seasons. Trees create more low clouds and low clouds help keep the planet cooler as it reflects energy from the sun, while higher clouds increase the heat.
Trees are also are our natural line of defense against CO2 buildup and we keep losing more and more trees. Join us in our fight to improve the living quality of our planet. This is the only home we’ve ever known, it’s up to us to take care of it. Humans have always needed trees and right now they need us too. 🌲
- Manufactured by the United States Playing Card Company
- Fulfilled by Art Of Play in San Diego, CA
- Made from sustainable forest paper with vegetable based ink and a starch based laminate. Making these cards safe enough to eat. Yes, these cards are edible
- Crushed Premium Stock
- Marked cards
- Custom tuck case and back design by Daniel Schneider
- 2500 printed
- 1 deck plants 10 trees
- All profits go back to the trees